Word on the Street
- Ages 10 to Adult
- 2-10 players
- 5 Minutes to learn
- 20-30 minutes per game
- Stock #1793
- Suggested Retail $27.99
The Hilarious Tug of Words!
On each turn, one team flips over a category card. Team members frantically brainstorm words that fit the category while the opposition tries to sidetrack them. The team must agree on a word and pull each letter of that word one lane closer to their side of the street, all before the time runs out. Word on the Street™ will have you in the fast lane to fun!
Watch the Word on the Street Video
- Oppenheim Gold Award
- Parents Choice Silver
- Nickelodeon Best New Games
- Top Gifts- Real Simple Magazine
- Best New Family Game- KSL Utah
- Top Honors- San Francisco Chronicle
- Snakey Award- Best Game to Play on a Date that you Totally Want to Go Well
Q. My copy of Word on the Street is missing the divider card, how can I get one?
A. We apologize for the missing divider cards in the initial printing of Word on the Street. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Missing WOTS Divider Card’. Please include your mailing address and we will send you a new divider card.
- Educational Aspects of Word on the Street
- Common Core Standards Matching
- Classroom Activities- Coming Soon!
- Create Your Own Cards- Open this Custom Cards for Word on the Street.pdf in Adobe Acrobat Reader 9, or later. Fill in the highlighted areas on the green or blue blank template with the text of your choice. Print with Page Scaling set to None. The background color extends beyond the cut edge of the cards. If you are not using pre-scored cards*, use the black trim marks to cut the cards apart. Template prints on Avery® Name Badge Inserts #5390, 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ pre-scored cards.
- Giant Word on the Street Set Up Instructions and Giant Word on the Street Play Instructions
|Rules – English|
|Updated Oct. 2009 Note: The rules on this page reflect the most current version available, and may differ slightly from previously printed rules.|
|UPC||6 59390 01792 3||ISBN-13||978-1-932359-77-0||Weight||2.5 lbs|